Dubai, Luxury Destination
Dubai is located in the UAE, a 200 miles from its capital Abu Dhabi. Dubai is considered the city of the world that has grown in the last decade, still a luxury tourist destination increasingly sought worldwide travelers.
Dubai medium term aims to become one of the most important tourist destinations of the world and it is working on building his dream in the desert.
Then we will see some of the places that we should not fail to see on our visit to Dubai.
– The Burj Khalifa, is the tallest skyscraper in the world with 828 meters.
– Burj Al Arab is the world's most luxurious hotel and, with its sail-shaped architecture has become the symbol of this city.
– The Palma Jumeirah is located on the coast of Dubai and is an incredible artificial island, along with the above mentioned places, represents the image of Dubai.
– The Mezquita Jumeirah this is, from the point of view of tourism, largest mosque Dubai, because it is the only accessible to non-Muslims.
– The Dubai Museum reflects the history of the city, since its foundation and primiva economy to its most important future projects.
If you are looking to travel Dubai These beaches are some of the most important are: To the Mamzar Beach Park, with recreational areas, kiosks, pools, rental cabins, etc.; Jumeirah Beach Park, is a park with a beach, grounds, recreational areas, etc.; Umm Suqeim Beach, offers the best views of the iconic Burj Al Arab, making it one of the most popular beaches.
Dubai is characterized by its impressive buildings and architecture, some of his most famous buildings are:
– Emirates Towers, two towers turned into one of the best known symbols of Dubai. One of the towers is full of offices and the other is a five-star hotel.
– Rose Tower, one of the tallest hotels in the world 72 floors.
– Twin Towers, are "The Twin Towers" of Dubai and were among the first buildings characteristic of Dubai.
Not only can we admire the buildings and beaches Dubai, also have a long list of activities, among which we find: a safari through the desert, a boat trip on the Dubai Creek, Indoor skiing in (the world's largest), go to the water parks Wild Wadi Water Park o el Aquaventure, golf, take to the skies by plane or helicopter, watch the Horse racing camels, etc.
As we have seen, Dubai offers some of the best deals for tourists worldwide and it is certainly a destination if we can, we should not miss.
On our last visit we collect some pictures you can see by click here.